Thursday, December 1, 2011

this week

Things that have happened so far this week...

I GOT MY NEW PHONE! I have never loved anything more than siri EVER! ok that's a lie, but still... i love it!


We decorated our beeeeeautiful tree. I call her chrissy (short for christmas tree) Bryce thinks it's weird, whatev. 



I had such a crazy/bad day/week so bryce took me to sushi, and I quote.. "When life gives you lemons, eat sushi" Aint that the truth.





I think i have a crush on finn hudson? I'm sorry. I don't want to. I don't even like Glee (most of the time) I'm just sorry.


It's getting so dang cold that sometimes you just have to wear your new robe you got on black friday and watch grey's anatomy. You just have to. 



2 comments:

  1. Chrissy? Haha. And I think you know how I feel about robes...They're a very important part of life.

    Okay and Finn Hudson or whatever his name is in real life- I think it's that sideways smile thing he does and you're like wait am I really going to fall for this and then I...I mean you...totally do. And if you haven't, you might want to watch Monte Carlo. My friend made me watch it in Provo last weekend and it wasn't awful. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always want to name our tree, but it never sticks. Maybe we should do something more Christmas related than Gertie. Barker? Ned the Needler? Green Lantern. Yep.

    ReplyDelete