Sunday, January 16, 2011

home alone

So Bryce went skiing with his boyz and I learned my lesson last time and decided to sit this one out. So this is what my weekend consisted of...

Looking at all our pictures left on the camera. I love this picture of him. B on new years eve

Listening to this beauty. This is my favorite Christmas present ever... Bryce got me a record player!  I love listening to Nat King Cole on her and can't wait to get our Bon Iver and Mumford and Sons records




Momma here are some pictures of our apartment finally. So you're coming to visit right?






ok so be here at 7? k love ya bye!

4 comments:

  1. I love looking at your pictures! They're so much more interesting than the pictures that go up on my blog! lol! Hope you're totally loving married life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. make those cinnamon rolls again and I'll be there at 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your Pictures! Can't wait for you guys to come visit...next week right!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that table!

    Haha, I didn't know/forgot? you inherited it.

    Love you Nads. Don't worry, Im coming to Rexburg soon.

    ReplyDelete